Sunday, November 29, 2009

What tech do you want in a car?

Like it or not automobiles are starting to become more and more en-warped in technology. Evolving from the old horseless buggies to the modern sedans, cars are rapidly becoming the canvas for extravagant "car tech."  Seat belts, to airbags, to even laser guided cruise control to tell the car to speed up or even come to a stop are just some items that fill safety tech. A/C, to voice command, to even cars that can park itself are a few items that float up with creature comfort technology. The list could go on almost forever if you look at the option lists on a newer vehicle.

So what do you consider important tech in a car? If you ask 20 people you'll get 20 different answers, so I want to poll my readers what do you think?

-DK

P.S. I'll chime in a few days from now w/ my list of car tech I like to see on cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment