Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Car Tech

A few days ago I had posed the question what kind of technology people like to see in a automobile. That was somewhat of a bias question posed to people already driving, but it's still fair game. So what kinds of car tech usually like to see. After living w/ out ABS and traction control those even though not necessary are nice to have even though I do usually turn off traction control. I have been becoming a bigger fan of stability control over time but it's one of those technologies I can live without. Cruise control also makes it high on my list since I usually am traveling over 300+ miles when I do make a trip back to visit my family. Looking more in the cabin, A2DP compatible stereos along with automatic climate control are up there. Well from a 1-10 list see below.

1. ABS
2. Traction Control
3. Cruise Control
4. Duel Clutch Transmissions
5. Outside Temperature
6. A2DP stereo
7. Automatic Climate Control
8. Rear back up camera
9. Fuel Economy read out Average and Instant
10. Heated Side Mirrors

It's not really a glamorous list like it could extend to with some more modern technology, but it's a few items I do like to see in a car.

-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment